HSPACE is a html code use to sets the horizontal space between the image and surrounding text and VSPACE sets the vertical space between the image and its surrounding text.
Lets learn how to add HSPACE and VSPACE to images in articles using Joomla Content Editor(JCE) without a singe line of coding. To do so please follow the below given steps.
- First insert an image in Joomla Content Editor by clicking the green “insert/edit” image icon.
- Now you can see JCE’s default Image Manger.
- Set the “Margin” i.e. ‘5’ (This will set the HSPACE = 5 and VSPACE = 5)
- Now select the image which you want to insert.
- And click on “Insert” button
- Now you can see the image inside your editor with space Horizontal and Vertical space between the image and surrounding text its all done.