To change the number of article and column to be display on the Joomla Front Page (Our Home Page) just follow the below steps.
- Login to your Joomla administrator back-end (yoursite.com/administrator).
- Now click on the “Menus” menu then Main Menu.
- Click the default Home Page/ Front Page menu to edit i.e. “Home” (menu with “Yellow Star” mark)
- In right side you will find Parameters (Basic)
Leading – default is 1 – Leading is controlled the number of articles display as leading means full body width.
Intro – default is 4 – Intro controlled the number of articles to display with “Read More” link.
Columns – default is 2 – Display the article columns wise in a row.
- Make any necessary changes “In Parameters (Basic)” according to your requirement.
- Once done click the “Save button and its all done.