This is a short article on the Impact of Global Warming on Land, Sea, Atmosphere and Habitats.
1. Increasing desertification
3. Increased salinisation due to intrusion of sea
1. Water expansion
2. Sea level rise: melting of glaciers
1. Increase in cloud cover
2. Increase in air velocity
3. Increased Intensification of Tropical cyclones
4. Increased frequency of El-Nino
5. Melting of Ice shelves such as Larsen
1. Large scale destruction of coral reefs and coral bleaching
2. Destruction of natural habitats.