The difference between endocrine glands and exocrine glands are:
- Endocrine glands are ductless glands.
- They pour their secretions directly into the blood.
- They secrete hormones.
- The hypo or hyper secretion of hormones causes metabolic disorders.
- They may or may not have ducts.
- They are secreted by cells may act at site of their formation or pass through ducts to act in some cavity in the body.
- They secrete enzymes.
- The hypo or hyper secretion of enzyme does not cause metabolic disorders.
Sponsored by The Wisdom Post