A Complete Review
Think and Grow rich is a wonderful book written by Napolean Hill and published by The Ballantine Publishing. According to some readers this very books worth's more than a million.
Think and Grow Rich is one of the most influential books of all time pointing the way to personal achievement- to financial independence and to riches of the spirit beyond measurement in money. There has never been another book like it, nor very can be. It was inspired by Andrew Carnegie who disclosed his formula of personal achievement to the author. Napolean Hill, many year ago. Carnegie not only made himself a multimillionaire, but the millionaires of more than a score of men to whom he taught his secret. Another 500 wealthy men revealed the source of their riches to Napolean Hill, who has spend a lifetime of research in bringing their message to people in all walks of life who are willing to give their toughs, ideas, and organized plans in return for riches.
Thousands of persons have applied the famous philosophy of this book for their own enrichment. Its secrets are as timeless and practical as when the first edition of Think and Grow Rich was Published. In this, the latest edition, the philosophies and formulas which lead to success are made available to all who greatly desire to make money and to attain the rich spiritual satisfaction that achievement brings. Think and Grow Rich is pre-eminently a "what-to-do and how-to-do-it" book. In it you will find the magic of self-direction, organized planning, auto-suggestion, master mind association, an amazingly reveling system of self-analysis detailed plans for selling your personal services, and wealth of other specific helps from the experience of great men who have proved their value.
The riches within your grasp cannot always be measured in money. Their are great riches in lasting friendship, harmonious family relationship, sympathy and understanding between business associates, and inner harmony which brings peace of mind measurable only in spiritual values. The philosophy of Think and Grow Rich will prepare you to attract and enjoy these higher estates which always have been and always will be dined to all except those who are ready for them.
Be prepared, when you begin to put the philosophy of Think and grow Rich into action, for a chance life which will not only ease the trails and stress of living but will also Prepare you for the accumulation of material riches in abundance.
Table of Contents
- Thoughts are things : The Man Who "Thought" His way Into
- Desire : The Starting Point of All Achievement
- Faith : Visualization of, and Belief in Attainment of Desire
- Autosuggestion : The Medium for Influencing the Subconscious Mind
- Specialized knowledge : Personal Experiences or Observation
- Imagination : The Workshop of the Mind
- Organized Planning : The Crystallization of desire into Action
- Decision : Mastering your Procrastination
- Persistence: The Sustained Effort Necessary to Induce Faith
- Power of the Master mind : The Driving Force
- The Mystery of Sex Transmutation : Relationship of Achievement to Highly Developed Sex Natures
- The Subconscious Mind: The Connecting Link
- The Brain : A broadcasting and Receiving Station for Thoughts
- The Sixth Sense : The Door to the Temple of Wisdom.
- The six Ghost of Fear
Upon request, the owner of this book may receive an autographed bookplate bearing the signature of the author. Address your request to the Napolean Hill Foundation, 1440 Paddock Drive, North-brook, IL 60062, enclosing a large, self-addressed, stamped envelope. With this bookplate you will received a copy of one of Dr. Hill's famous success essays.
Read Yourself Into A Fortune
- This book contains money making secrets that can change your life.
- Think and Grow Rich, based on the author's famed LAW OF SUCCESS, represents the distilled wisdom of distinguee men of great wealth and achievement.
- Andrew Carnegie's magic formula for success was the direct inspiration for this book. Carnegie demonstrated its soundness when his coaching brought fortunes to those young men to whom he had disclosed his secrets.
- This book will teach you that secret -- and the secrets of other great men like him. It will show you not only WHAT TO DO but HOW TO DO IT. If you learn and apply the simple basic techniques revealed here, you will have mastered the secret of true and lasting success. AND YOU MAY HAVE WHATEVER YOU WANT IN LIFE
For more information visit : www.randomhouse.com/BB/
Attention : Sale of this book without a front cover many be Unauthorized. If this book is coverless, it may have been reported to the publisher as "unsold and destroyed ", and neither the author nor the publisher may have received payment for it.