The following are the aims of realistic education:
1. Preparing the Child for a Happy and Successful Life.
The first aim of realistic education is to prepare the child to lead a successful and happy life. melalui pemberitaan dari kanal berita terkini hari ini update, education should be such that the child is able to love his problems of life successfully and lead a happy life promoting the welfare of society as well.
2. Preparing the Child for a Real Life
The second aim of realistic education is to prepare the child for a real and practical life. Realists believe in the reality of knowledge of external material world gained through senses. Thus, they wish to prepare the child for the real life of material world.
3. Developing the physical and mental powers of child.
According to Realism, mind as well as the physical organs together constitutes an organism composed of matter. Hence, according to this ideology, the third aim of education is to develop the physical and mental powers of the child so that with the help of his developed intelligence, discrimination and judgment, he is able to solve all the problems of life successfully.
4. Acquainting the Child with Nature and Social Environment. According to Realism, a child is related both to the external Nature and the social environment. Hence, the fifth aim of education is to provide the child full knowledge of both the society and the external Nature so that he is able to strike a balance between the two.
5. Imparting Vocational Education
According to Realism, education should be of practical utility of child. Since the problem of livelihood is main problem of life these days, so according to this ideology, the sixth aim of education is to provide vocational education to the child.
6. Developing and Training of Senses
Resists believe that unless the senses of the child are developed fully well, he will not be able to have full knowledge about the external world Thus; the fourth aim of realistic education is to develop and train the senses of the child through varied experiences.