The Ministry of Food Processing Industries was set up in July 1988 to give fillip to the first growing food processing industries. in the wake of globalization, the Ministry acts catalyst for promoting greater investment in this sector, boosting up exports and creating the right environment for the growth of the sector.
- What is the main function of Ministry of Food Processing Industry ?
- When was the Ministry of Food Processing establish ?
- Food Processing Technology: Principles and Practice, Third Edition by P. J. Fellows
- Handbook of Food Processing Equipment (Food Engineering Series) by George D. Saravacos
- Principles of Food Processing (Food Science Texts Series) by Richard W. Hartel and Dennis R. Heldman
- Thermobacteriology in Food Processing, Second Edition (Food Science and Technology) by C. R. Stumbo
- Small-Scale Food Processing: A Directory of Equipment and Methods by Sue Azam Ali