Today, as promised earlier, I will continue to write a series of Post on Employment Newspaper. If you have missed something then let me give you a direct link to my last 2 posts (a) Employment News Weekly ! Review (b) How to download back issues of Employment Newspaper ? – Guide . In this article we will discuss about those steps and procedures required to subscribe Employment Newspaper.
You can sign up for an annual subscription of Employment News with Rs 350/- Here it must be noted that subscription for a period less than one year are not accepted and if done will be canceled. So her the big questions is why to subscribe the Employment News when we can get the same from any local Magazine store ? Let me first jot out some of the advantage of subscribing Employment Newspaper.
- You don’t have to visit to your local Magazine store for getting the weekly publication. So you will save a lot of time and energy when you will get the copies via post.
- You will not miss any copy of the Employment Newspaper.
- You may also save some money by signing up for an Annual Subscription with just Rs 350/-.
- You will have a great collection of all the archives of the publication for your library.
- You will get the right information, at the right time, at the right place.
You can subscribe the Employment Newspaper publication mainly by two methods (a) Offline Method (b) Online Method . In the offline method you have to just fill up the subscription form and the send it via post with Rs 350/- to the below given address.
The sum of Rs.350/- as the case may be on account of annual subscription of Employment News/Rozgar Samachar (English, Hindi & Urdu) may be sent by means of Indian Postal Order/ D.D. in favors of Employment News, Govt. of India, New Delhi to Business Manager (Circulation & Advt.) Publications Division, Min. of I&B, East Block – IV, Level – 5, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066, Tel: 26107405. Please write your full address in capital letters on which you would like to subscribe to Employment News/Rozgar Samachar in the Performa given below
- Visit the official website of Employment News and then click on the ‘Subscription’ link.
- When the Annual Subscription page loads completely you will be asked to fill up a online form.
- Fill up the form with relevant information and then click on the ‘Subscribe’ button.
- You will get a message like this :
- We have registered your request for annual subscription to Employment News.
- Please send the payment to the office of Employment News as per details given in subscription. Please write your name and email address on the back of demand draft. Normally it shall take 2-3 weeks for the supply to start.
- We thank you for showing interest in subscribing to Employment News.