- There is a hike of investment limit of tiny sector from 2 lakhs to 5 lakhs.
There is a hike of investment limit of ancillary units and export oriented units up to 75 lakh
- Service sectors share recognized as tiny sector.
- There is a support from national equity fund up to 10 lakhs.
- Single window loan facility for the projects requiring Rs. 20 lakh.
- There is an easy access to institutional finance.
- Composite loans under single window scheme by commercial banks.
- Marketing facility under a common brand name by NSIC.
- For allocation of indigenous raw materials priority is given to small scale units and tiny units.
- Establishment of Khadi and Village Industries commission and expansion of the board.
- Janata cloth scheme is replaced by a new scheme to provide to provide funds for handloom modernization.
- Undertaking of marketing of product in domestic market and international market by PSU and NSIC under the scheme of consortia approach.
- Provision of compulsory quality control for the products causing risks to human health and life.
- Incentives and various service packages are given for development of industries at district levels.
- Integrated infrastructural development facilities are provided for industrial development.
- An export development centre is established to facilitate promotion of export.
- Weight age given to traditional village industries.