If you want to prevent your menu or any module being display on a particular page or certain pages in Joomla to do so just follow the steps given below.
- Login to to your Joomla administrator back-end (yourjoomlasite.com/administrator)
- Now click the “Extensions” menu then “Module Manager”
- Find and click the module you want to disable /prevent from being displayed on a particular page or certain pages.
- Once done, scroll down to the bottom of page you can see “Menu Assignment” frame and Radio option like “All”, “None” and “Select Menu Item(s) from the List”
- If you want that your module should appear on all the pages choose “All”
- If you want to prevent/disable your module from being displayed in all the pages choose “No”
- If you want your module to appear on the certain pages then choose the Select Menu Item(s) from the List” radio button and Hold down the “Ctrl” key and start selecting menus from “Menu Selection” box
- Once done click the “Save” button its all done.