All the articles of Joomla are managed by the Article Manager interface of the Admin Backend of Joomla. But sometimes even a deleted article appears in the site search of the Joomla website.
The logic behind it is that when we delete an article by selecting it and clicking on the “Trash” icon of the Article Manager interface, the article just moves to the Recycle Bin (Trash Manager) interface of our Joomla admin panel so that if need, in future we can easily re-store the article. To delete an article permanently in Joomla just follow the below given steps:-
- Login to the Joomla admin panel.
- Go to Content – > Article Manager .
- Select an article and then click on the “Trash” icon.
- Now close the window and go to Content – Article Trash (Trash Manager)
- Select the article which is required to be deleted permanently and then click on the “Delete” icon.
- Its all done.