For it we have to create a new Custom HTML module. Let’s see:-
- Login to your Joomla back-end administrator panel (yoursite.com/administrator)
- Now click “Extensions” – “Module Manager”
- Once done click the “New” icon/ button which appear at the top right corner of the page next to “Edit” Button.
- From the “Modules” check the “Custom HTML” radio button and click the “Next” button.
- Give it a title for example :Contact Us” and assign a suitable position for it.
- Once done scroll down to the page and write the custom text inside the “WYSIWYG” editor which you want to appear in all the page. for example “Contact Address”
- When finished click the “Save” button and its all done.
- Now you can notice the text in all pages.