Trivia Day is mainly observed in the United States of American on January 4th. This day may not be as popular as the Valentine’s day but certainly its significance cannot be ignored. The origin of the holiday are unknown but a day is a day, hence many folks celebrate Trivial Day by playing indoor, outdoor and computer games.
In Early days people used to send beautiful printed greeting cards to their dear ones like their Parents, teachers, Spouse, Girlfriend and buddies but these days, the next generation folks are believing in sending e_mails, e_cards and online Greeting to their love ones. They also send small ‘Celebration Message’ via twitter to their followers.
People also make phone calls via landline, Mobile or Skype to their near and dear ones. But here it must be noted that the Trivia Day is not for Parents, nor it is for lovers and beloved, neither it is for friends and enemies rather it is solely for the Gamers- Yes the heart-Core Gamers. Although the ditionary meaning of Trivia is “Something of small importance” but still a major group believe it as a day for playing different kind of Games.
It is also celebrated by participating in different kinds of Quiz competitions and thus the day symbolizes both the aspect of Studying as well as Playing side by side. Well some believe that Trivia refers to a hub of useless information that are never needed but simultaneous it should be noted that an Information is an Information, and no information ca be held as useless. According to Wikipedia “In the late 20th century the expression came to apply more to information of the kind useful almost exclusively for answering quiz questions: a perfect “trivia question” is one that initially stumps the listener, but the answer subsequently sounds familiar once revealed (otherwise the question would be considered either too familiar and therefore not trivia, or so unfamiliar and obscure as to be unanswerable and not as entertaining).”
The Trivia Day has it’s own importance and must be celebrated with peace, prosperity and enjoyment. Nobody can see or predict the future, so nobody can say what will happen tomorrow, so think positive and enjoy the very moment because it belongs to you – Start Celebrating Trivia Day.
Facts on Trivia Day
- It is mainly celebrated in the United States of American (USA).
- Now-a-days some Indians are also celebrating this day.
- The origin of the day is unknown.
- People use to send good wishes to one another on this auspicious occasion.
- Many quiz competitions are held in the day of Trivia.
- Now a days, Trivia day is regarded as the Gamers day.
- Folks used to play indoor, outdoor as well as various kinds of computer games on this occasions.
- Merry-Making is the key Goal the Trivia Day.
How to Celebrate the Trivia Day
- Get up early in the morning and wish you parents and cousins.
- Finish you daily chores and grab your laptop or iphone and start wising your friends.
- Surprise some of your old friends by wishing them “Happy Trivia Day”.
- Celebrate the occasion cheerfully and don’t forget to upload your celebration video on Youtube.
- As this day is the day of Quiz so purchase some Good Quiz Book.
- You can also visit sites like this one (RB) for reading some indispensable Questions on Quiz competitions.
- People say “Trivia Day- is the day of Gamers”. So start playing you favorites Games.
- You can also send printed or online greeting cards to your family and friends.
- If you are a blogger then write an article on “How you celebrated the Trivia Day”.
- For boys- If you have break-up with your girlfriend then right at 12:00 am you must wish her Happy Trivia Day and simultaneously get re-connected with her.
- For Girls- If you have break-up with your boyfriend the you must grab the opportunity and gift him a good Game CD and if you have some extra dollars to spend then go a Play-Station.
- If you are a heart-core gamer or a Evony addicted then you must celebrate this day as “No Games Day”. Stop playing games on this day and spend you valuable times with friends and family.
- If your boss is a heart-core Gamer then Trivia Day is the best day to gift him some cool Games so then the next day he have reasons for giving you a cool promotion letter.
- If you are a book-junky then take a rest and start playing some hot computer or video games.
- Stop twittering and start doing something meaningful on this day.
- Log on to your Facebook account and send some good wishes to your friends network.