The difference between arteries and Veins are:
- The arteries carry blood from the heart to the various parts of the body.
- The walls of arteries are thicker than those of veins.
- Arterial blood is rich in oxygen and dissolved food.
- Arteries do not have valves.
- Pulmonary artery is an exceptional artery.
- Veins carry blood to the heart from various parts of body.
- The walls of veins are thinner than arteries.
- Venal blood is rich in carbon dioxide and wastes.
- Veins have valves.
- Pulmonary vein is an exceptional vein.