The difference between human sperm and human ovum are:
- Sperm is the male gamete produced in the testis.
- It is a long, flagellated, motile cell differentiated into head, middle piece and tail.
- They have negligible amount of cytoplasm and the nucleus is exceeding compact.
- Sperms are produced in large members.
- It is the female gamete produced in the ovary.
- Ova are rounded spheres and non-motile.
- They have bulky cytoplasm and a centrally located nucleus.
- Ova are produced singly in humans.