Distinguish Between Road Transport and Air Transport.
The following are the primary differences between road transport and air transport:
- This type of transport is undertaken through artificial tracks and ways.
- It involves comparatively small investment.
- The speed of this type of transport vary according to the nature of the vehicles.
- It is useful for internal trade.
- It is carried on over short distance.
- Freight rate of this type of transport rate of this type of transport is usually low and certain.
- This type of transport is undertaken through natural ways and tracks.
- It involves very large investment.
- The speed of this type of transport is fastest.
- It is useful for both internal and external trade.
- It is carried on any distance.
- The freight of air transport is usually very high.