Most of the business houses failed and closed down their operation because of a number of external and inter factors. Most of the business undertakings fail due to internal factors. These internal factors are:
- The quality of leadership in the organisation is poor.
- Inefficient management increases the cost of operation and as such business houses failed.
- Corrupt practice or fraud and cheating on part of the owner and employees.
- Diversification of business funds in some other operation.
- The choice of location of the business is not proper.
- Escalation of cost due to delay in launching the project.
Sponsored by The Wisdom Post