The services rendered by the retailer to the consumer?
The followings are the list of services provided by the retailers to the consumer:
- The consumers are provided with a wide variety of products as the retailers stock a wide range of products produced by different firms.
- The retailers provide expert advice on the merits and uses of different products and thereby educate consumers on the product.
- As ready stock of different varieties are maintained with the retailers, the consumer is not required to maintain enough stock of the products.
- The consumers are given the facilities of purchasing according to their purchasing power since a wide range of products are maintained with the retailers.
- The retailer arranges home delivery of the product if necessary and renders after sale service.
Sponsored by The Wisdom Post