Five points of difference in the layout and characteristics of Himalayas and Central Highlands are the following
- The Himalayas are fold mountains which have been formed recently.
- These mountains are formed at the edge of the plateau.
- In these mountains sedimentary rocks are crossed by huge rivers.
- There are several gorges in these mountains
- These mountains have three ranges that run parallel to one another.
- Central Highlands are old folds and fault mountains.
- They are formed at the edge of plains
- It is made of hard igneous and metamorphic rocks.
- There are low hills in these highlands.
- Central Highlands have several branches which run up to the north east.
Sponsored by The Wisdom Post