The role of Swami Dayanand Saraswati in reforming the Indian society are stated below:
- Swami Dayanand Saraswati was the reformer and also the founder of Arya Samaj. He was a great scholar and social reformer.
- Swami Dayanand attacked social evils like child marriage, caste system, attitude towards women and untouchability.
- He opposed idol worship and discarded superstitions.
- He founded Arya Samaj. He advocated monotheism and started Shuddhi Andolan.
- He preached equality of mankind.
Sponsored by The Wisdom Post