Role of Capitalism to encourage Imperialism :
- Capitalism is a form of economic organisation in which people engage themselves in production of goods and services for earning maximum profit.
- Since the advent of Industrial Revolution in Europe, goods and services were produced in a very large scale.
- This necessitated search for new markets. Countries of Asia and Africa were found to be very good grounds for :
- Obtaining raw material
- Absorbing the finished product.
- There were, therefore, hectic efforts for gaining control of countries in Asia and Africa. This is how Capitalism encouraged Imperialism.
Sponsored by The Wisdom Post