The Treaty of Versailles failed to ensure justice :
- The terms of the Treaty were very harsh, severe, disgraceful and humiliating,
- The terms of Treaty were dictated by the victors on Germany. Germany was compelled to sign it by threat of invasion.
- As a result of this Treaty, Germany was politically, socially and financially crippled and was rendered very weak.
- The Treaty of Versailles declared Germany and her allies as aggressors and hence guilty of aggression.
- Germany was forced to pay a huge sum of $6500,000,000 as war indemnity. It was deprived of its war fleet and was .allowed to maintain a very small Navy.
- The territories and overseas colonies of Germany were taken away forcefully by the victors.
- The Treaty of Versailles clearly shows selfish and revengeful war aims .of the allied forces.