Role of Revolutionaries in the Indian Nationalist Movement:
- The Revolutionaries supplemented the national cause and carried the message of nationalism in the country and outside the country.
- They inspired the people to cast off the yoke of slavery and be prepared for any kind of sacrifice for the cause of freedom.
- They embraced death cheerfully arid were not scared of the physical and mental injuries inflicted upon them by the cruel rulers.
- Rass Behari Bose, Chander Shekhar Azad, Lala Hardyal M.A., Madan Lal Dhingra and . S. Ajit Singh succeeded in expanding the movement of freedom to other countries as well. Sardar Bhagat Singh and his companions faced brutalities of Britishers boldly, cheerfully and willingly for the cause of their motherland—India.
- They gave the nationalist movement a new turn.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose organized Azad Hind Fauj and gave us the slogan ‘Give me blood, I will give you me freedom.