This article describes the differences between Vestitive Titles and Divestitive Titles.
- Vestitive titles create, transfer and extinguish the rights.
- Vestitive titles are genus. It is a generic term. It includes both investitive and divestitive titles.
- Vestitive titles are divided into two kinds;
- Investitive titles; and
- Divestitive titles.
- Vesttitive titles include positive and negative characters.
- Divestitive titles transfer and extinguish the rights. They do not create the rights.
- Investitive titles are species of vestitive tites.
- Divestitive titles are further divided into two kinds;
- Alienative titles; and
- Extinctive titles.
- Divestitive titles include only negative characters.