2 Sample job application letters for the post of Accounts Clerk.
1. Sample job application letter for the post of an Accounts Clerk
Understanding that you require the services of an Accounts Clerk in your company, I wish to apply with the following facts:
1. I passed the 12th Class Examination from State Board (Name) in ………………(year) securing High 1st Class.
2. In the year ……………… I passed my Graduation (Commerce) from ………………University securing high Second Class.
3. I am a young man of 22 years of age, possessing a sound physique and enough commonsense. In case of emergency I can put in good hard work.
4. Although I am almost fresh from college, I am anxious to do my best in any kind of work that may be entrusted to me.
5. I hope I shall hear from you soon.
2. Another Sample application for the Post of an Accounts Clerk
Having heard from one of my friends that you need an ‘ Accounts Clerk’ in your office, I offer my services for the post and hope that you will give me an opportunity of proving my worth to you.
The following are my qualifications which I hope you will find satisfactory:
Age : 25 years
Education : I am a Commerce Graduate from University Name with high second class.
Experience : For the last 4 years I am working in a Private Company dealing in Electrical Goods. I am familiar with—Marking invoices; Writing of Sales Ledger, Sales-Tax matters and independent correspondence connected with above.
References : I am enclosing copies of certificates from the Principal of my school, from the Principal of my college and from an M.L.A.
Salary : I am at present getting a total salary of Rs. 10,000 per month and shall be glad to accept a minimum salary of Rs. 14,000/- per month.
It hardly needs to mention here that I belong to a very respectable family.
I hope you will kindly give me an appointment when I may call at your office for an interview. I assure you that I shall do my best to satisfy you in every way.