The main purpose of this article is to provide you the basic details which is required for writing recruiting advertisement for the newspaper. If you are one of them who finds difficult to write a proper letter or advertisement which should get the attention of the persons who are seeking opportunities and can join your organization for mutual benefit.
Yesterday while searching the internet I didn’t find a proper method of doing the above work thus, today I made my mind to post an article on this topic. The recruitment advertisement should include details of your company, organization, Institutions details along with your net worth. It may also include the details of the regeneration awards and other similar things achieved by your organization so that the person who reads the recruiting letter will like to join your organization to get the best opportunities to explore his expertise. In simple terns the overall thing that your recruiting letter significances are a kind of employee you required, his qualification, remuneration and promotion opportunities. Hope the below given details are helpful to you to write a better letter for getting highest qualified employees.
If you want anything else ask for the same in the below given comment system.
Sample taken from recruit advertisement of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
BHEL is country’s premier engineering organization and one of the NAVARATNA PSUs and caters to core sectors of Indian economy viz-Power Generation and Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, having 14 Manufacturing Divisions, 8 Service Divisions, 15 Regional Offices, 4 Power Sector Regional Centers and over 100 Project Sites spread all over the Country and Overseas. The financial turnover during the year 2008-09 was Rs. 28,033 Crore and Current Order Book is of around Rs. 1,30,000 Crore. BHEL plans to be a Rs. 45,000 Crore Company by 2011-12.
- The work experience of the candidates should include minimum one year experience, in the immediate lower scale to the one applied for if working in PSUs.
- Persons with additional professional qualifications in addition to the above mentioned basic qualification will be given preference.
- Pay Scales are under revision retrospectively w.e.f.1.1.2007.
- The posting of Finance Executives would be for BHEL’s Manufacturing Units and Project Divisions/ Sites spread all across the country.
- No of vacancies and posting locations indicated above are tentative and may vary on review. Accordingly reservation may also vary.
Remuneration and Other Benefits
Besides Basic Pay, Industrial Dearness Allowance benefits like CCA, PF, Insurance Cover, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Facilities for self and family, Company assisted accommodation, Conveyance reimbursement, Plant Performance Payment, Special Incentive, Uniform, Subsidized Canteen Facilities, Leave/ Leave encashment, Reimbursement of expenditure on Newspapers/ Periodicals, Membership of Professional Bodies etc are admissible as per Company rules.
The process of selection shall be based on Group Discussion followed by Interviews.
Reservation and Relaxation
- The reservation of vacancies for SC/ST/OBC/Phy.Ch. will be as per rules.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC 9Non-creasmy layer) and 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for Physically Challenged candidates. However, the upper age limit with all applicable relaxation is 54 years.
- Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant only for candidates coming under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’, which means ‘The gross annual income of parents of the candidate should not be more than Rs. 4.5 Lakhs per annum in last three consecutive years in line with DOPT OM No. 36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 14th October, 2008.’
- The Physically challenged candidates are required to furnish duly stamped Medical Certificate in relation to their disability from Government Hospital or Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicap.
- Reservation and relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Government Rules.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1.1.80 to 31.12.89.
- Candidates employed in Government/ Semi Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro AC 2-train fare of Mail of Express Train from their starting station or mailing address, whichever is nearer to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of proof of journey.
- Management reserves the right to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to meeting health standards presecribed by the Company.
- The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligiility creiteria and other rquirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect in case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria and / or the candidate has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material facts, the candidature of such a candidate is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable actions including termination and prosecution.
- SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy layer), Physically Challenged, J&K domiciled candidates and ex-servicemen should carefully mention the categories, since these details will not be allowed to be changed later.
- Ex-servicemen candidates should enclose their experience certificate showing their period of service, reason for leaving etc.
- Candidates, who have left a PSU after availing Voluntary Retirement (VR), if selected will be required to return the VR compensation received to the PSU concerned.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel/ restricts/ enlarge/ reopen the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply
There is a prescribed format of application available on BHEL website: www.bhel.com, which may be downloaded and filled-in application strictly on that format may be set to
Addl. General Manager (HR),
BHEL, Corporate Office, Siri Fort, New Delhi – 110049
Along with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 250/- for Gen and OBC candidates SC/ST/Phy.Ch. candidates exempted), in favour at “Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, New Delhi payable at Delhi. (Write your name and post applied for on the reverse of Demand Draft).