The difference between Direct and Indirect Democracy :
- All the people of a nation or community directly participate in decision making.
- All the people of the community sit together, raise issues, discuss them and take decisions.
- The entire community forms the Legislature
- In this type of democracy representatives of the people are chosen to govern the country
- Those chosen or elected people carry the feelings, sentiments and problems of the people and take decisions.
- These representatives of majority party form the Government and are part of Legislature.