- It is process by which water vapour is changed into tiny droplets of water.
- The point at which water vapour starts condensing is called due point
- Condensation takes place when water vapours carried by minute solid particles like dust, salt, crystal, carbon particles in smoke, pollen-grains etc. present in the atmosphere get converted into water droplets due to cooling of the air beyond the level of saturation of the atmosphere.
- It is a process by which water changes into water vapour. It is opposite to the process of condensation.
- The process of evaporation takes place every where depending upon the distribution of sun’s rays.
- When water evaporates, the water vapour gets into the atmosphere. Evaporation takes place more quickly in the lower latitudes tan in the higher latitudes.