These are located in Chittorgarh (Rajasthan). Rana Kumbha defeated Mahmud Khilji and to commemorate the victory he constructed a mighty tower Jaya Stambh, adorned with Hindu scriptures. An older and smaller tower, Kirti Stambh, dedicated to Adinath, the first tirthankar, is also in this town.
- Who made the Jaya Stambh and Kirti Stambha ?
- Why Jaya Stambh and Kirti Stambha were made ?
- Where was Jaya Stambh and Kirti Stambha located ?
- Maharana Kumbha: Sovereign, Soldier, Scholar by Harbilas Sarda
- India: A History by John Keay
- India (Eyewitness Travel Guides) by DK Publishing
- Indian Art (Oxford History of Art) by Partha Mitter
- The Rough Guide to Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra by Greg Ward and Sam Cook
- India Handbook 2009: Tread Your Own Path (Footprint India Handbook) by David Stott and Annie Dare