Use this template to request removal of copyright infringments. Simply substitute everything in [brackets] with the necessary information. Then send the request to copyright @ publishyourarticles.net and we will remove the infringing content as soon as possible. This affidavit must include a direct link (URL) to each and every infringing document that you want us to remove. We cannot action nonspecific claims based on keywords, search queries, title, name, or resemblance (physical or otherwise) to another document.
This request only applies to infringing documents up to the date of its submission. It does not cover possible future infringements.
========= BEGIN SAMPLE DMCA TAKEDOWN NOTICE ==========
Attn: Copyright Agent, publishyourarticles.net.
Pursuant to 17 USC 512(c)(3)(A), this communication serves as a statement that:
- I am [the exclusive rights holder | the duly authorized representative of the exclusive rights holder] for [title of copyrighted material being infringed upon, and, if possible, additional identifying information such as ISBNs, publication dates, etc — or, if the material is a web page, the URL];
- These exclusive rights are being violated by material available upon your site at the following URL(s): [URLs of infringing material];
- I have a good faith belief that the use of this material in such a fashion is not authorized by the copyright holder, the copyright holder’s agent, or the law;
- Under penalty of perjury in a United States court of law, I state that the information contained in this notification is accurate, and that I am authorized to act on the behalf of the exclusive rights holder for the material in question;
- I may be contacted by the following methods (include all): [physical address, telephone number, and email address];
I hereby request that you remove or disable access to this material as it appears on your service in as expedient a fashion as possible. Thank you.
[your full legal name]
==== END SAMPLE DMCA TAKEDOWN NOTICE ====